The General Shareholders’ Meeting holds the highest power and authority within the Company which cannot be delegated to the Board of Commissioners and Directors due to limitation of the prevailing regulations and/or the Company’s Articles of Association. The authorities were given to make the following decisions, as follow:
- To approve the annual report which includes approval of the audited financial statements and the report on the supervisory duties conducted and actions taken by the Board of Commissioners;
- To determine the utilization of the net income of Company;
- To appoint Public Accountant listed in Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency;
- To appoint and dismiss members of Board of Commissioners and Directors;
- To determine remuneration and honorarium for member of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners.