The establishment of Audit Committee is based on Regulation No. IX.I.5, attachement of Decision of Chairman of Capital Market Supervisory Agency number: Kep-29/PM/2004, dated 24 September 2004 regarding Audit Committee Establishment and Work Implementation Guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Company’s Audit Committee has duties and responsibilities to:
- Review any financial information that will be published by the Company such as financial statement, financial information and projection;
- Review the Company’s compliance on existing rules and regulations in capital market as well as other regulations that related with Company’s activities;
- Report to the Commissioners regarding any risk that the Company has to face and the implementation of risk management by the Board of Directors;
- Review and report any complaint to Board of Commissioners related to Company; and
- Maintain confidentiality of document, data, and any essential Company information.