Invitation Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, 16 juni 2017
PT JAKARTA INTERNATIONAL HOTELS & DEVELOPMENT Tbk
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
With the following agenda:
- Approval of the Company’s Annual Report, Company’s Consolidated Financial Statements and the Supervisory Duty Report of the Board of Commissioners for the year ended on December 31, 2016.
- Determination on the use of Company’s net income for fiscal year 2016.
- Appointment of Registered Public Accountant to audit the Company’s financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2017.
- Determination on the remuneration (salary/fee and allowance) for Board of Commisioners and Board of Directors for year 2017.
- Approval for the change to the Members of the Boards of the Company.
With the explanation of the agenda as follows :
- Meeting agenda item number 1 to item number 4 are the agenda that regulary held in the Company’s Annual General Meeting accordance with Articles of Association of the Company, Regulation of Limited Liability Company No. 40 Year 2007 and Capital Market Regulations.
- Meeting agenda item number 5 is the agenda that accordance with Articles of Association of the Company.
- The Company will not be sending a separate invitation letter to shareholders, this advertisement serves as an official invitation.
- The Shareholders who are entitled to attend or be represented in the Meeting as the following:
a. For the Company’s shares that have not been registered in a Collective Depository, only the shareholders or proxies from the shareholders of the Company whose name are recorded in the Company’s Register of Shareholders on May 23, 2017 at 16:00 West Indonesia Time ; and
b. For the Company’s shares that have been registered in Collective Depository in PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository ( KSEI ) ,only shareholders whose name are registered in the Company’s Register of Shareholders and / or the owner of shares effective in Collective Depository of PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (“KSEI”) on May 23, 2017 at 16:00 West Indonesian Time.
- The Shareholders whose shares are deposited at the Collective Depository of KSEI, that will attend the Meeting should register in the Company’s Register of Shareholders to get written confirmation letter for atending the Meeting.
- The Shareholders or their proxies attending the Meeting will be required to submit a copy of identification document or Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP) or another valid personal identification document. Legal entity shareholders will be required to submit a copy of latest changes of their Articles of Association and a copy of the latest deed of appointment of the Board of Commissioners and Directors. For shareholders whose shares are deposited at the Collective Depository of KSEI, requested to show a written confirmation issued by the KSEI or the
Company to registration officer before entering the Meeting.
- a. The Shareholders who are unable to attend the Meeting can be represented by their proxy by presenting a signed copy of legal proxy letters and a copy of the Shareholder’s identification provided that any members of the Board of Directors or the Board of Commissioners or
employees of the Company may act as a proxy in the Meeting, however the votes they cast as a proxy will not be counted in the voting calculation.
b. Proxy forms can be obtained in working days at Corporate Secretary Division, Artha Graha Building, 15th Floor, Jln. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190.
c. All Power of Attorney should be returned to the Company as per address listed in point 5.b above, no later than 3 (three) working days prior to the date of the Meeting until 16:00 west indonesian time.
- All Materials for the Meeting including Annual Report and Financial Statement for the Year ended December 31, 2016 (“Meeting Materials”) are available on the Company’s website (http://www.jihd.co.id) starting the date hereof. If needed, Meeting Materials can be obtained from the Company during office hours in Corporate Secretary Division at Artha Graha Building, 15th Floor, Jln. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190, by presenting the copy of Collective Share Certificates and another personal identification document or written request to the
- To facilitate the implementation and the order of the Meeting, the Shareholders or their proxies are respectfully requested to be present 1 (one) hour prior to the time of the Meeting.
Jakarta, May 24, 2017
PT Jakarta International Hotels & Development Tbk
Board of Directors